A Vegan Obsession. Powered by Blogger.

Brighton Festival 2012 - Eats and Sleeps



The air is thick with creativity, theatre, music...and squawking seagulls, right now in Brighton. In May, Brighton is my favourite place to be in the UK. The Festival and Fringe are dam-busting with dam good talent.


 I've not really had a moment to look at the events yet to put stuff on my wish list but there are always many, many, amazing things to see and do.

Are you going?

Do you have a place to stay? There is the veggie hotel Paskins I stayed there once a few years ago and the breakfasts are insanely good. Or try AirBnB Or Brighton City Pad for self catering accommodation.

.Vegans can have a foodie field day in Brighton. These are some of the best...

This is the raw restaurant - $$$ Aloka
Award wining vegetarian and vegan. Lots of delicious gourmet creations and buzzing atmosphere - $$$ Terre a Terre
A few vegan options - $$ Food For Friends
cafe - good hearty fayre - Idyea I wrote about it here I think Aloka is reviewed on my blog too.
Get an acai bowl from Guarana Bar
Infinity foods is pretty well known as being a great little organic co-op. They have a cafe in a different location too with salads and soups. - Infinity Cafe
If you want a no-frills vegan Sunday roast in a traditional British Pub, then The George are serving it up for you with gravy.
Love Loving Hut? There is one of those too!

Have fun and hey, please come and tell us what you saw/did in the COMMENTS BOX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. THANK YOU!

Subcribe to comments to be notified of replies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

All the photography is by me unless otherwise stated. Please do not use photos without permission from me. When used please mention aveganobsession. Thanks for understanding. x

StatCount

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Best Blogger Tips